**Must have a current ACTIVE secret clearance or have had one within the last 2 years**
CANDIDATES WITH ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE ONLY.
- This job involves designing modifications for post production C-130 and potentially other fixed-wing aircraft by designing installations, integrations, modified parts, assemblies, and systems based on customer specifications.
- This position will interpret customer requirements then research, develop and document mechanical designs using applicable military specifications, ANSI/ASME or related design and drafting standards.
• Familiarity with ANSI/ASMEY14.100 or similar design and drafting standards
• Experience with Catia V5 3D parametric modeling and drafting. Structural component and assembly design.
• Perform detailed drawing checks and be responsible for completion of production ready drawings
• Ability to work under little or no direct supervision
• Demonstrated previous success working in a team based environment to meet objectives
• Active DoD secret clearance
• Any familiarity with structure of C130 aircraft, specifically C130J
• Air Force customer experience
• Experience or familiarity with engineering change documentation
• Experience with Teamcenter PLM software
$60.00 - $71.00/HR
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230