Location: Orlando, FL
1 year contract
**Must have a current ACTIVE secret clearance**
- Work with Mechanical Engineering Lead to assist in the mechanical design, engineering documentation, trade studies, and drawing release for the System.
- Perform weights and tolerance analysis on system components.
- Work concepts and detail designs to fit Platform Requirements.
- Designer will work the design layout, and follow-up working with mechanical analyst to ensure the design meets all requirements including Safety of Flight (SOF).
- Additionally, the designer will work with the supplier during the design and manufacturing process to mitigate and production issues.
- Work closely with Mechanical Engineering to support all program objectives.
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent related education and experience.
- Experience with all aspects of mechanical design, including layout and design documentation.
- 5 to 10 experience of creating PRO E/CATIA drawings and drawing release.
- Proficiency with PRO E/CATIA and Intralink is required.
- Knowledge of LMC drawing release procedures is desire.
- Good knowledge of all aspects of Mechanical engineering is essential.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance is mandatory.
- Previous LMC experience is a plus.
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230