Location: Clearwater/Pinellas Park/Oldsmar, FL
Duration: 1 Year Contract
Pay Rate: $35/hr - $45/hr (DOE)
Shift: 2nd, 9/80 ; Overtime: Yes
*Must be a U.S. citizen* *No clearance needed*
-Provide manufacturing engineering support to the build of circuit card assemblies as a contributing member of an integrated product team (IPT).
-Provide day-to-day support to manufacturing operations to ensure quality, cost and schedule goals are met; Investigate, communicate, and solve design, producibility, and process related assembly issues as required.
-Define optimal material and product flow within the production work cell, taking into consideration the unique requirements of each customer.
-Generate and maintain detailed assembly work instructions including narrative, diagrams, photographs, attachments, and linked documents.
-Support the design change management activities of the IPT.
- Analyze process defect data and trends and help define and implement corrective actions.
-Perform and communicate non-recurring engineering activities during production start-up, which includes tooling and fixture design, development of machine automation programs, and configuration of the manufacturing bill of materials for manufacturability.
-Interface with technical counterparts in other organizations both within and outside Clearwater Operations.
• IPC-A-610 training or J-STD-001 (MANDATORY)
• Minimum 5 years manufacturing engineering experience in a technical role supporting the design and manufacturing of circuit card assemblies within an Integrated Product Team type of work environment.
• Skill with surface mount technology and automated SMT build equipment.
• Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with coworkers and others from diverse backgrounds.
• Proven ability to effectively communicate through written and oral means, and to multitask by handling multiple assignments in parallel.
• Willingness to work overtime and during off-days occasionally as required to support production operations.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University in Engineering.
• Experience or training with advanced manufacturing technology and automated equipment applications, particularly as it relates to circuit card assembly manufacturing; understanding of lean manufacturing principles and the use of statistical tools to solve problems.
• Strong technical understanding of circuit card assembly producibility and process flow.
• Specific experience with SAP and Solumina manufacturing execution system. Mechanical and electrical aptitude, and the ability to quickly learn new software applications.
• Experienced user of MS S/W applications including MS Word, Project, Excel, Visio, and Power Point.
• MYDATA SMT pick & place machine equipment
• Ability to read and interpret Engineering Drawings, and to use viewing and editing tools such as AutoCAD or Corelis.
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230