|The successful candidate must be a strong, self motivated individual able to interact with a team on site that includes the Site Manager, Project Controls, Safety and Quality departments. The Superintendent must also be able to interact with the client on important issues such as cost and schedules.|
Additional responsibilities are:
- Assures a strong safety base is incorporated in all aspects of the work
- Assures craft employees receive required training and certifications
- Performs Condition Assessments and Behavioral Observations of work areas and employees.
- Corrects noted deficiencies and implements corrective measures.
- General inspection of the workers and their performance, work plans, and safety.
- Audit JSA crew meetings
- Coordinates work activities with other Discipline Superintendents and Plant Area Coordinators
- Responsible for work procedures, scheduling, cost control,project specification conformity, establishment of manpower levels,/n Project conformance to national, local and/or company building codes and the maintenance of accurate records./n Interprets, organizes, and coordinates work assignments.
- Oversees and contributes to planning, estimating and field execution.
- Monitors craft performance relative to budget, schedules and deadlines, and interacts directly with client on those issues./n Monitors manpower utilization, effectiveness, and productivity.
- Enforces work rules./n Implements day-to-day work assignments through the craft foreman and general foreman.