Description: Unique Skills: Experience either conducting, functioning as an on board flight analyst, or telemetry during experimental fixed wing aircraft flight testing in any of the following fields: Avionics, Powerplant/Mechanical Systems, Performance/Stability & Control. Experience documenting test procedures consisting of step by step instructions which includes success criteria for determining pass or fail of test points in a released test plan. Experience reviewing results of flight test data to understand results and make decisions on whether test points pass or fail.
Essential Functions: 1. Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects.
2. Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
3. Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
4. Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
5. Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
6. Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
Education/Experience Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred 2. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline