• Support internal research projects with software tools, troubleshooting, and integrating assets into VR experiences.
• Build frameworks and pipelines for data ingestion from and control of hardware prototypes.
• Work with the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering teams to validate apparatus front end design and fabrication, and ensure compatability of those designs and the software frameworks.
• Create and enhance tools to support the integration of hardware prototypes into VR experiences.
• 3-5 years of experience creating software tools for robotics research or similar application, 3+ years professional, recent and hands-on C or C++ experience
• Must have Firmware experience
• Experience or familiarity with: TCP data interpretation, statistics, robotics or mechatronics,(mechanical engineering) all strong pluses
• Experience with robotics, hardware prototypes or firmware preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, robotics, or equivalent required; graduate degree preferred
NICE TO HAVE:
(VR) virtual reality, (AR) augmented reality, MATLAB, C++11, C++14, 3D, Unity, Unreal, optics, physics, computer vision, machine learning, sensor fusion, tracking, IMU, robotics, games, realtime, real-time, Python, Lua, optimization, embedded systems OR embedded firmware, FPGA, DSP, signal processing, haptics