A Development Engineer job in Warsaw, IN is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will be supporting management in order to meet performance and quality requirements. You will need a strong design background. You will need to have five years of experience within the medical device industry.
Development Engineer job responsibilities include:
* New Product Development and Development
* Experience in establishing process methods to meet performance and quality requirements
* Familiarity with control procedures such as the Engineering Change Notification and Deviation Process
* Knowledge of blueprint reading and geometric dimensioning
* Must have developed process expertise in two of the following areas: machining, casting, finishing, packaging, tool design, programming, thermal processing/vacuum furnaces, or spray technologies.
* Minimum education requirement is a bachelor’s degree in biomedical or mechanical engineering, other engineering science, or combination of education and experience (additional business degree is a plus).
* Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to balance marketing, manufacturing, and design requirements to meet customer requirements
* CNC programming, Computer Aided Design Systems, and Unigraphics 3-D modeling software are not required, but preferred.
If you are interested in this Development Engineer job in Warsaw, IN then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please Collin Ponzo at (904) 748.6053 or firstname.lastname@example.org