Location: Canoga Park, CA
Rate: $50.00 - $60.00/HR
6 month contract
** Candidates must be U.S. Citizens **
** Permanent residents are NOT eligible for this role **
** Dual citizens are NOT eligible for this role. Also, candidates with a current non-U.S. passport in addition to a U.S. passport are NOT acceptable **
** Candidates should have experience specifically with flight electronics packaging for space applications **
** Candidates should have design experience of electro-mechanical packaging or cable harnesses **
** Candidates should be able to design from concept to a drawing released in Creo **
- Perform engineering design tasks related to space electronics based products.
- Duties include electronics packaging of complex space electronics, defining electrical-mechanical interface, capture design in CREO and to fully participation in team-development environment.
- Support the design and development of electronics hardware, working closely with Electrical Engineers, Printed Wiring Board (PWB) designers, electrical systems, manufacturing, thermal and stress analysts.
- Position will support various different Electric Propulsion programs
- Proficiency in the use of CREO PDM/Link, Windchill and Pro/Cabling application. Proficiency in generating drawings is required.
- Familiarity with aerospace/defense engineering design and production processes and disciplines.
- Experience in Electronic Packaging Design, Drawing Generation, GD&T, Tolerance Stack-up analysis.
- Extensive experience in PRO-E/CREO CAD design is a must (NX CAD design preferred).
- Advanced oral and written communication skills expected which will be used to coordinate and collaborate with local Operations, as well as distant-located Engineering organizations and customers.
- Able to create, read and understand engineering drawings, electrical schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and 10 years of direct experience with packaging power electronics
Canoga Park, CA
$50.00 - $60.00/HR
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230