Location: Savannah, GA
Pay Rate: $55/hr - $63/hr
Duration: Long Term Contract
-As a Design Engineer/Mechanical Engineering for Aircraft Cabin Interiors in Completions on the G500:
• Design responsibilities primarily involve engineering design of new and derivative versions of interior furnishings and amenities as part of outfitting new aircraft.
-Examples include custom cabinetry such as galleys, lavatories, closets, storage compartments, interior peripheries, water/waste systems, oxygen systems, electrical wire routing, lighting, PSU, cabin liners, ledges/dados, entertainment equipment installations, and seating installations.
• Design installations for aforementioned commodities along with necessary airframe modifications to meet load requirements of the interior installation and should have the competency with Weight & Center of Gravity Analysis.
• Function as a liaison with the shop on engineering issues.
-What you'll bring to the team:
• Create design and models using either CATIA V5, or AutoCAD and SmarTeam.
• Employ design standards consistent with company standards and accepted design methods are executed under the direction of the Mechanical Group Head &/or Team Lead(s).
• End Item Installation Analysis, Similarity Analysis and Mount Configuration along with any other required items.
• Experience with Part 25 aircraft requirements and some familiarity with Part 135 requirements.
• Microsoft Project, Word, Excel and Power Point.
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230