1. Assemble required wiring harnesses, test boxes, and laboratory test equipment.
- Experience with electrical and electronic fabrication.
- Must have experience with fabrication of Military style connectors and aircraft wiring harnesses and systems.
- Experience with all the tooling and dies required to terminate mil-spec wires
- Experience terminating EMI harness assemblies
- Experience fabricating wire harnesses
- Experience fabricating test sets
- Experience using hand tools, mechanical and electrical
- Experience with schematics and electrical diagrams
- Evidence of Lockout Tag Out Authorized training
- Requires Safety shoes
- Must be able to support extended shift operations, scheduled weekend work, possible shift changes.
1 year +
JOHNSON SERVICE GROUP
950 S BASCOM AVE STE 2122
SAN JOSE, CA 95128