Aerospace Quality Assurance Specialists - Ayer, MA
STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aerospace Quality Assurance Specialists for open positions in Ayer, Massachusetts.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
This position reports directly to the Quality Assurance Engineer/Manager. Primarily responsible, under minimum supervision, for inspection of incoming inspection, in-process inspection, and final inspection of materials and products in accordance with established company Quality Policies and Procedures, ISO requirements and customer specifications.
• Must work independently or under minimal supervision in the performance of complex inspection tasks, extending to mechanical parts and assemblies, electro-mechanical assemblies and systems.
• Performs incoming inspection for all raw stock and procured components as well as manufactured parts applicable to all Product Lines.
• Monitors building of skids and boxes and inspects packing/packaging to drawings and specifications.
• Checks contents of final packaging against the parts list and bill of materials.
• Initiates status tags (Accept, Reject, Rework) and ECOs.
• Re-inspects reworked items and updates records accordingly.
• Maintains daily record of tests, surveillance and inspections.
• Submits reports to Quality Manager as required.
• Performs other duties as required or directed by Supervisory personnel.
• Creates reports for FAT, tool inspection, 1st articles, etc.
• High School graduate and/or Technical degree.
• Programming ability for CMM’s, ASQ Certified Mechanical Inspector a plus.
• Minimum two years’ experience inspecting mechanical and electrical components to Military and Commercial Standards.
• Experienced in Incoming and In-Process inspection procedures, preferably in a shop fabrication environment using sampling plans per ANSI/ASQC Z1.4, where applicable.
• Ability to read and interpret complex drawings, military specifications and test procedures.
• Familiarity with geometric tolerancing/ANSI drawing symbols and tolerances, manufacturing methods and techniques, with a broad shop background in a recognized trade or craft (Aluminum/steel fabrication and Composite materials).
• Experienced in the use and application of Inspection tools and equipment, electronic test equipment, microscopes as well as computer skills in Microsoft Office programs to enter data and generate routine reports.
• Ability to lift 40 pounds.
• Willingness to work indoors and outside.
• Laser Tracker and/or Radar Tracker experience a plus.
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957