Our client is an aerospace flight test, engineering and certification organization that provides development services to aircraft modifiers and OEM’s. Their core team is comprised of very talented and experienced aerospace engineers, technicians, mechanics, and specialist consultants. They strive to create a high functioning, collaborative environment where team members can find opportunities for professional growth and innovation.
We are seeking a Sr Electrical Engineer to join our team in Seattle, WA. The qualified individual will have a broad Electrical Engineering background and possess leadership and technical experience in the aerospace industry, with an emphasis on safety. This candidate also must have experience providing clear direction, prioritizing tasks and communicating effectively with a diverse group of people.
• Coordinate system test and certification requirements.
• Comfortable working with ARINC 429 and ARINC 429 Data Analyzers
• Interpreting the raw ARINC 429 data
• Electrical Power System integration.
• Implementation on commercial aircraft with familiarity with MIL-STD-704
• Support flight test and ground test activities.
• Analyze test data and evaluate system operation.
• Prepare test reports.
• Domestic and occasional international travel is required.
• 9+ years relevant work experience related to electrical systems integration and certification.
• Prefer experience with power generation, control, distribution and integration with the aircraft.
• Experience with FAA Part 25 or Part 23 certification, flight and ground test planning and test conduct, and test data analysis.
• Ability to think critically, identify and synthesize important information necessary to inform client deliverables.
• Strong ability to analyze results, develop defensible conclusions and recommendations, and communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing (summaries, documents, reports, presentations).
• A team player with the ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment and work effectively with others across disciplines, functions, and organizations.
• Demonstrates personal accountability, initiative and versatility on a consistent basis with minimal guidance.
• Ability to represent the client professionally and positively during client interactions and meetings.
• Proficient in working with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to quickly learn to operate new software.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of work experience. Focus in Electrical, Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related Science.
If the referenced position is not the best fit for your skills, please know that Velocity has multiple openings within a West Coast Flight Test program. Positions include Powerplant, Telemetry and Data Operations, Flight Sciences, Flight Test Instrumentation and Technicians, Electrical, Avionics, Cabin Safety and Controls Engineers.
Candidates must have legal authorization to work in the United States, Canada or Mexico
VELOCITY CONSULTING SOLUTIONS
950 N 72ND ST STE 100
SEATTLE, WA 98103