Location: Savannah, GA
Rate: $58.00 - $64.00/HR
Long Term contract
1) AutoCad required Catia V5 preferred
2) G650 and G500 electrical system design experience preferred.
3) 14 CFR 25 Subpart H - EWIS experience preferred
4) Part 25 Certification Experience for Cabin Interiors preferred
5) Familiarity with aircraft cabin satellite communication (Inmarsat and Iridium), security and entertainment systems.
6) Experience with power distribution, lighting, switching, sizing and routing.
7) Familiarity in mechanical system design; to include pneumatic supply, oxygen, water & drain, HVAC and pressure control is preferred.
8) Familiarity with aircraft STC procedures preferred.
Bachelors degree in engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. See Other Requirements in Job Description.5 yrs in the specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad engineering experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors, or 3 yrs in the specific technical discipline with Masters, or 1 yr in the specific technical discipline with PhD.
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of Gulfstream products and services
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Functions: 1. Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects 2. Provides specialized technical assistance to team members 3. Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems 4. Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives 5. Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives 6. Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
Additional Functions: 1. Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements 2. Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product 3. Performs other duties as assigned
Other Requirements: 1. Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred 2. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline
$58.00 - $64.00/HR
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230