STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Drafters for open positions in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
• Successful execution recruiting activities including, but not limited to sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing, comp analysis and formulating and extending offers.
• Effectively evaluate employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, physical and personal qualifications, and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral.
• Partner with compensation to evaluate employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities other data pertinent to selection.
• Prepare recommendations on starting salaries and extend job offers to most qualified candidates.
• Provide applicants with critical information about the company to close applicants and provide candidates with onboarding expectations.
• Ensure adherence to OFCCP process compliance.
• Acts with a sense of urgency.
• The individual must have a strong knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical, Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD Mechanical.
• The individual must be able to complete drawings that fall within the Assembly, fabrication, electrical and source control drawing formats.
• The individual must be able to create all drawings in accordance with American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) drafting practices.
• Excellent sourcing and talent management experience.
• Exceptional business process, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
• Ability to adapt to changing business environment and requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of leadership, ability to create and manage strategic alliances and drive the hiring process.
• Unwavering ethics and values; trusted business partner.
• Team player; focused on organizational and team success.
• Never satisfied with status quo; always pushing for improvements and change.
• Courageous; takes calculated risks.
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Virginia Beach, VA
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957