Design Engineer Job Opportunity in Torrance, CA #4391AS
Recruiter to Contact: Adam Salazar
Job Title: Design Engineer
Job Number: 157682
Location: Torrance, CA
Compensation: 50.00/hr W2 Ceiling rate
Assignment Length: 6 month contract
• Contribute to the development of new product requirements through consulting with customers and sales personnel.
• Validate conceptual problem solutions by performing trade studies and analyses.
• Be a key contributor to the preparation of successful proposal designs, cost estimates, and technical volume write ups.
• Operate as a key element in a team of creative, independent individuals.
• Represent Moog in a manner consistent with its technical reputation.
• Create reliable designs through a comprehensive experimental development test program.
• Document designs, analyses, and test results with accurate and concise reports
• 5-8 years of design and development engineering experience
• Self-starter with strong analytical skills and a desire for constant improvement
• Excellent customer relations skills
• Good sense of three-dimensional spatial orientation and knowledge of mechanical hardware design
• Team orientation and desire to participate in and contribute to a high functioning team
Moog Aircraft Group in Torrance is looking for a Design Engineer to be an integral part of our engineering team delivering highly complex electromechanical, mechanical, and hydro mechanical components and systems to our Commercial sector customers. Typically, the design engineer devises new approaches for the engineering problems encountered.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering, advanced degree preferred.
Experience with Unigraphics NX is a plus, but not a hard requirement.
Moog specifically uses NX10.
Anyone who is comfortable using 3D CAD software can pick it up fairly easily, just requires additional training.
1275 N MANASSERO ST
ANAHEIM, CA 92807