• Contribute to the development of new product requirements through consulting with customers and sales personnel.
• Validate conceptual problem solutions by performing trade studies and analyses.
• Be a key contributor to the preparation of successful proposal designs, cost estimates, and technical volume write ups.
• Operate as a key element in a team of creative, independent individuals.
• Represent Moog in a manner consistent with its technical reputation.
• Create reliable designs through a comprehensive experimental development test program.
• Document designs, analyses, and test results with accurate and concise reports
Required skills: • 5-8 years of design and development engineering experience
• Self-starter with strong analytical skills and a desire for constant improvement
• Excellent customer relations skills
• Good sense of three-dimensional spatial orientation and knowledge of mechanical hardware design
• Team orientation and desire to participate in and contribute to a high functioning team
Scope: Moog Aircraft Group in Torrance is looking for a Design Engineer to be an integral part of our engineering team delivering highly complex electromechanical, mechanical, and hydro mechanical components and systems to our Commercial sector customers. Typically, the design engineer devises new approaches for the engineering problems encountered.
Education: • Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering, advanced degree preferred.
6 month contract
1275 N MANASSERO ST
ANAHEIM, CA 92807