STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Customer Service Technicians for open positions in Arlington, Texas.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
The Customer Support Service Technician installs PC's and related hardware, investigates hardware problems, and performs minor system hardware and communication connection repairs. Additionally, this position performs basic diagnostic testing, assists in problem solving and resolution of trouble reports repairs, and restores faulty equipment to proper levels of functionality. Other responsibilities include the preparation of reports and documentation as required to support company ISO quality standards, and regular maintenance to ensure equipment operates properly.
• Provide Support in the Setup, Installation, and Configuration of Computers and other Hardware that is part of Customer Deliverables.
• Diagnose and Resolve any Problems that might arise in these systems.
• Perform Installation and Maintenance trips for all systems.
• Assist in Customer Support and Training for installed systems.
• Assist with the Packing and Shipping of contract material.
• Assist with the daily in house shipping requirements for in support of customer service and installation.
• Write Technical Reports and Read and Follow Test Plans and Procedures.
• Follows Blueprints, Guidelines and/or Diagrams to ensure Product Specifications and Tolerance Levels are met.
• Test and Integrate Components per customer orders.
• Operate production equipment.
• Troubleshoot and Repair returned equipment.
• Configure and Load Computers per customer request
• Additional requirements as directed by the Customer Service Manager.
• High School Diploma or GED is required.
• Minimum 3 years technical experience required in troubleshooting, testing and maintenance of commercial and computer equipment.
• Ability to read schematics, wiring diagrams, and assembly type drawings required.
• Must be able to use a wide variety of hand tools.
• Must be computer literate with knowledge of MS Office, computer assembly, configuration and support.
• Mechanical, electrical and electronic assembly experience desired.
• 50% travel to customer sites is required.
• Spanish language is a plus but not required.
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957