• Under general supervision and following established policies, performs professional engineering assignments requiring full use and application of standard engineering principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
• Typical responsibilities include: Performs work which involves conventional types of studies, investigations, structures, or equipment with relatively few complex features. Independently evaluates, selects and applies engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria using judgment in making adaptations and modifications.
• Assignments typically have specified objectives and require the investigation of a limited number of variables.
• May make presentations to small audiences
• Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
• Erroneous decisions or recommendations, or failure to get results may cause delays in project schedules and result in the allocation of more resources. Contacts are primarily intra-organizational.
• May also be involved in interfacing with other organizations. Outside customer contacts would be infrequent and on routine matters.
• Ideal candidates would have 2 to 5 years of applicable expereince.
• General engineering/science background; Understanding and use of analytical, design or process procedures pertinent to the particular field of engineering.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings and specifications;
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and oral formats
• May require the use of engineering test equipment, CAD, and/or various computer systems.
• Ability to operate effectively in a team environment.
BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering is required. MSME/AE degree is highly desireable.
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230