• Candidate will be responsible to work in a cross functional environment utilizing PC-DMIS programming skills as applied to an Articulating Romer ARM and DCC CMM's.
• Candidate will also be responsible to perform precision inspection verifications on mechanical parts, components, assemblies and materials. May include but is not limited to first article parts, in-process and final inspection on assemblies, and materials for workmanship and conformance to specifications / drawings.
• Candidate will utilize inspection equipment such as micrometers, gauge blocks, dial indicators, height gauges, optical comparators, profilometers, and CMM’s.
• Approves or rejects items and documents inspection results as required. Communicates with internal customers as required to resolve inspection, engineering and manufacturing challenges.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Minimum 5 years of in-process and final inspection experience.
• Must have PC-DMIS experience using direct CAD models.
• Minimum 3 years recent CMM inspection.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• ISO 9001 / AS9100 experience a plus.
• Romer Arm experience is preferred but it is not required with sufficient PC-DMIS skills.
• Understanding of process control experience is a plus.
• AA Degree is preferred.
• Must be open to working any of the following shifts:1st Shift (A) – Su, M, T, W, Th – 5:00am – 3:30pm; 1st Shift (B) – T, W, Th, F, Sa – 5:00a - 3:30pm; 1st Shift (W) – F, Sa, Su, M – 3:00am – 3:30pm; 2nd Shift (A) – Su, M, T, W, Th – 3:30pm – 2:00am; 2nd Shift (B) – T, W, Th, F, Sa 3:30pm – 2:00am; 2nd Shift (W) – F, Sa, Su, M – 3:00pm – 3:30am with overtime as necessary.
• Requires the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specification using ASME Y14.5.
• Experience with GD&T and skillful use of metrology tools and gages required.
• Experience with Microsoft applications including Word and Excel.
• Be able to lift a minimum of 25lbs on occasions.
• Stand, walk, push, pulls, reach overhead, and bend to the floor.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
JOHNSON SERVICE GROUP
950 S BASCOM AVE STE 2122
SAN JOSE, CA 95128