|• High school diploma or GED required|
.• Associates or higher in illustration or related field preferred.
|• Create illustrations using Creo Parametric 3D models|
• Use customer standards, company standards, specifications and mathematical formulas to develop designs of details not completely defined
• Create illustrations using engineering drawings
• Create exploded views of assemblies
• Create line art from photographs
• Create illustrations from hand art
• Create illustrations from blank page
• Generate graphics for outside departments
• Use various software and programming languages to complete assignments.
Incumbent is expected to seek methods to enhance and innovate current systems and programs.
• Other duties as assigned
|• Eight years direct Illustrator experience with extensive knowledge and experience in using IsoDraw, Creo Parametric and Adobe Acrobat required.|
• Ablity to manipulate DXF, PRT, JPG, TIFF, DWG, PDF, GIF and other graphic formats to create illustrations in IsoDraw and Adobe software required.
• Experience with Creo Parametric or similar 3D CAD program model manipulation required.
• Ablility to visualize 3D perspective from 2D drawings required. Must be detailed oriented.
• Clerical experience preferred.
• Experience with Creo Illustrate is preferred.
• Familiarity with Visual Basic Macro, Excel, AutoLISP and other programming languages preferred.
• Ability to mechanize Creo Parametric models preferred.