|RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS: What are the 5-8 major responsibilities/activities of the role and 2-3 major expectations attributed to each activity?|
1. Perform the repair and preventative maintenance of process equipment.
- Troubleshoot problems in electrical circuits, electric motors, starters, and VFD’s.
- Perform daily inspection and calibration as needed of process control equipment and environmental compliance equipment.
- Troubleshoots electronics, electronic equipment controls, electrical distribution systems and computer hardware and software. Repairs/replaces defective computer components and network devices as needed.
- Maintains, supports and documents computer and network hardware and software applications and operating systems.
- Review the preventative and predictive maintenance systems to ensure that the defined activities are sufficient to identify potential sources of failure before failures occur.
- Report any unsafe condition to a supervisor immediately
- Complete pre-shift inspection on equipment
- Complete time use maintenance reports
- Assist in tracking inventory as directed
- Attend safety meetings
- Enforce company, local, state and federal safety policies and procedures
- Maintain Company and Federal House Keeping Standards.
- Perform all work assigned in a neat and orderly manner, adhering to company and governmental safety rules and regulations.
- Report any potential operational or safety problems to supervision.
- Know and follow lock out tag out procedures.
- Must have a high regard of other’s safety in the field.
- Set an impeccable example with respect to safe behavior, adherence to Environmental, Safety, and Health policies, and activities linked to the performance of maintenance work without incident or injury.
- Tell the Maintenance Manager, Mine Manager, or Mine Foreman of safety hazards, repairs, or help that is needed to operate the plant in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform preshift inspections and document them.
- Operate the plant within its means to help minimize issues that could occur from break downs and plug up.