THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Electronic Design & Analysis Engineer IV & V - Microelectronics - (CA)
- Utilize high-level architectural documentation along with algorithm description and implement DSP functions for functions
such as decimation, interpolation, general filtering, up-down conversion, digital beamforming, channelization, and be
able to develop mathematical models in SystemVerilog to verify design implementation and develop and run scripts and
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space
and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers.
Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
- Experience in Digital ASIC design and verification.
- Experience with ASIC development including architectural definition, detailed design implementation using
SystemVerilog, and functional verification using SystemVerilog.
- Experience with design architecture and detailed specification generation.
- Knowledge and competency of UVM.
- Thrive in working within a fast-paced environment and work well in a team of ASIC engineers and Subsystem engineers.
- Demonstrated history of 1st pass success with ASIC designs.
Bachelor's degree with 14 or more years' experience, Master's degreee with 12 or more years' experience or PhD with 9 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
ACS Group (formerly 'Comforce')
El Segundo, CA
1750 112TH AVE NE STE C228
BELLEVUE, WA 98004