THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Electronic Testers (Digital, Analog and RF Assemblies)(Interim Clearance)
Candidates must be able to test and troubleshoot digital, analog and RF assemblies down to the component level.
• be proficient with the use of various test equipment like multimeters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers and must be familiar with the use of schematic diagrams.
• have proven problem-solving skills.
• have experience testing and troubleshooting either micro-circuit, circuit card & high-voltage power supply assemblies down to the component level.
• be capable of using a computer and operating menu driven software.
• be capable of documenting test data as defined by verbal or written instruction.
• have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, under guidance of engineers, as necessary.
Candidate must have at a minimum an Interim Security Clearance to start with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
• High School Diploma or GED plus completion of a comprehensive course in Electronic Technology.
• Must have 2-5 yrs experience performing digital, analog and RF testing using automated and manual test equipment.
PDS TECHNICAL SERVICES
50 FOUNDERS PLAZA STE 304
EAST HARTFORD, CT 06108