ECS System Engineer - UM
• Authoring System Safety Reports including Aircraft and System Functional Hazard Assessments, Common Mode Analysis, and Zonal Safety Analysis.
• Assisting authors with Preliminary System Safety Assessments, and System Safety Assessments. This includes supporting FMEA, fault tree analysis, qualitative and quantitative analysis, etc.
• Provide support for ODA Unit Member making findings of compliance for the FAA in the above areas or make finding of compliance as an ODA Unit Member.
• Assist systems design and engineering teams in ensuring all aspects of 23/25.1309 compliance are addressed including reviewing certification plans and supporting reports.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
• B.S. or advanced degree in Aeronautical, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics or related technical degree required
• Minimum 7 years of experience in General Aviation or Business Aircraft development programs