|Must have at least 5 years of Flight Test Experience|
- Support engineering with test plan creation.
- Discuss, write and review test cards and test hazard analysis
- Support and/or lead test preparation activities, test execution, post-test activities
- Support and/or lead pre and post flight briefings.
- Monitor live flight data, either via telemetry or onboard flight test aircraft
- Process, analyze, and draw conclusions from post flight data.
- Make assessments to ensure safety of flight determination.
- Document flight test design problems for long term fix.
- Generate and review appropriate restrictions/ limitations documentation.
- Update monitoring screens for specific testing and/or restriction monitoring.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
- knowledge of systems, requirements development, validation, verification, and testing methods.
- Ability to work with various aerospace standards and regulations.
- Hands on experience with aircraft system maintenance and troubleshooting.