PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Entry Level Quality Control inspector for an open position in Kaukauna, WI.
Inspect welded materials, finished products and work in progress of welded fabrication to ensure conformance with customer specifications and drawings.
Examine finished and work in progress for correct dimension, weld process, fusion, rough edges, cracks and appearance. Mark parts for acceptance or rejection.
This individual would be responsible for the following:
- Temperature and humidity documentation Inspection of blasted surfaces for suitability for painting Inspection of I. D. blasted surfaces for compliance to specifications.
- Verification that all blast media has been removed from the piping interior.
- Visual inspection of each coat of paint and thickness measurements.
- Rub test of all inorganic zinc coatings
- Preparation of documentation for wagons sent to Profile Finishing.
- Other QC duties as may be needed.
Prefer someone with a CWI Certificate (certified welding inspector) NDT Certification would be a plus (Nondestructive testing, PT,MT,UTor RT). One to two years of experience in related field would be a plus.