- Develop and maintain all Facility drawing packages. - Develop and maintain system and sub-system drawing packages. - Develop and maintain engineering manufacturing drawings associated with site. - Incorporate redlines into existing drawings. - Must work with minimal supervision after initial orientation. - Creates and revises site layouts, detailed parts, assemblies, and manufacturing engineering drawings from existing basic layouts, external references, and standard data residing in-house and in public databases to develop final drawings of site, devices, mechanical and piping (P&ID’s) utilizing computer-aided design (CAD). - Completes new and revision detailing of model designs into layout drawings possibly prepared by others in accordance with standard engineering drafting practices on site. - Determines scaling; inserts, necessary reference planes, centering and dimension lines, hidden line interpolations, and sectioning for parts, assemblies; prepares complete production detail drawings. - Contributes design modifications to improve quality of product or facilitate manufacturing operations.
- High School Diploma with a minimum of 3 years Design/Drafting experience
- 2 years Design/Drafting experience using Inventor 2015 version or higher
- Working knowledge of NX 8.5.3 or higher
- Familiar with basic parametric modeling
- Proficient in Office 2010 version or higher (Excel, Work, Outlook, Power Point)
- Good understanding of Basic GD&T, version ASME Y14.5M-1994.
- Associates Degree with a minimum of 5 years Design/Drafting experience
- 5 years drafting experience using Inventor 2015 version or higher
- 5 years drafting experience using Autocad 2015 version or higher
- Full understanding of GD&T, version ASME Y14.5M-1994.
- Experience with CADKEY 1999
- Experience with NX 8.5.3 or higher
- Experience with TeamCenter PLM system