The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
• Wanting to world for a company with implements cutting edge design.
• Centers on new product development and is part of a new global project
• Heavy hitter within the semiconductor experience
• Must have Creo
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Designing, implementing, and verifying complex mechanical subsystems in large scale capital equipment.
• Projects will include New Product Development and Continuous Improvement, and will be a team approach with Electrical, Software, and other Mechanical Engineers.
• The successful candidate will enjoy a fast paced environment filled with technical challenges.
• Execution of all project phases from conceptual designs through detailed design, prototype part procurement, development test, reliability test, and release to manufacturing.
• Delivery of technical presentations
• System level design to integrate multiple subassemblies into major machine level assemblies.
• Lead a subsystem design effort including specifications, design, and analysis
• Design of mechanical parts (vacuum chambers, frames and support structures, motor controlled mechanisms, etc.) and assemblies using 3D CAD.
• Analysis (GDT, structural, heat transfer, etc.) of mechanical parts and assemblies.
• Documentation of mechanical parts and assemblies for release into medium volume production systems.
• Evaluation of designs for cost and manufacturability performance
What You Must Bring to the Table:
• BSME or equivalent with a minimum of 7 years related experience.
• Experience in 3D Computer-Aided Design using Pro/Engineer Creo, PDM Link
• Finite Element Modeling/Analysis tools (ANSYS, Auto Desk, Pro/Mechanical, MathCad, etc.)
• Strong theoretical background in mechanical engineering disciplines – structural, heat transfer, mechanism design, fluid systems, and system-level integration
• Professional or laboratory “Hands-on” experience in a product manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of test and verification techniques; including data analysis
• Ability to work with limited supervision and work within diverse, cross functional development teams
• Experience in designing complex systems/subsystems in any of the following fields is a plus: large capital equipment/industrial machine design, defense, aerospace, semiconductor equipment, and/or sophisticated medical equipment.
$40-65 per hour
NO Per Diem
STE 100 11960 WESTLINE INDUSTRIAL DR
ST LOUIS, MO 63146-3212