Contract Program Manager
1. Review Purchase orders for contractual compliance as well as obtain buy-off and approval from program team
2. As necessary, formally respond to customer orders noting acceptance, rejection or reasons for conditional acceptance
3. Support contract negotiations and generate contractual coverage when required (i.e. Authority to Proceed, Memorandum of Understanding)
4. Ensure changes are input in to change management process, assessed and customer responses are submitted and resolved
5. Review, mark-up and negotiate terms and conditions in accordance with client position
6. Coordinate pre-contract planning meetings to ensure customer requirements are understood and client’s position is documented
7. Load orders and review ERP system requirements to ensure orders are accurately reflected
8. Deal with aged receivables for all applicable customer accounts and resolve any payment issues
9. Research, compile and draft claims and assertions to customers
10. Work with Business Development or Program Directors develop and delivery of proposals per customer assignment and requirements.
11. Coordinate proposal activity assignments for the contracts / commercial function : review customer RFQs, understand, communicate and review bid package terms and conditions, aid in pricing development and proposal documentation support
12. Provide business communication link with customer, obtain estimates, and generate pricing information for internal approval
13. Understand and adhere to FAR/DFAR requirements
14. Have a clear understanding of rates and factors as well as pricing strategy and be able to apply in practical settings
15. Assist in the coordination of re-bid activities with program and functional leadership
16. Conduct contract launch activities for new and follow-on contracts to ensure contractual requirements are understood by all internal parties
17. Provide pricing and quantity input to Company business plan and marketing plan.
18. Ensure the company's commitment to maintain a safe workplace and to protect the environment through the establishment and support of Company policy and adherence to various government regulations.
19. Comply with all Policies and Procedures including the Compliance and Ethics Policy on Contracting with the United States Government in all areas of responsibility involving direct and indirect contracting with the United States Government.
20. Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed or assigned.