Able to create Catia models from different source control documents. Able to ensure multiple parts are released in a timely manner. Self-motivated and executes tasks with minimal supervision and guidance. Cognizant professional with excellent communicational skills Proficient at multi-tasking Demonstrates initiative and problem solving capabilities Ability to interpret industry and vendor specifications and standards to create 3D models of detail parts and part families in CATIA V5. Ability to transfer information into data base accurately and verify information against specifications. Software: Proficient with Catia V5, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word), to perform needed tasks. Additional experience with SmarTeam, PdocM, is preferred. Experience populating information into a data base is preferred.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: 1. Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects
2. Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
3. Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
4. Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
5. Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
6. Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
Experience/Education Required: 5 yrs in the specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad engineering experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors, or 3 yrs in the specific technical discipline with Masters, or 1 yr in the specific technical discipline with PhD.