Roles and Responsibilities
Supports multiple active projects for business requirements analysis, project documentation and support for transition into production-level delivery environments.
• Collects, translates and analyses IT project business requirements into functional specifications.
• Documents user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify systems.
• Works closely with project managers to prepare project-phase plans and implementation schedules.
• Other duties may include documenting workflows and recording business analysis results.
• Obtaining contracts or sign-off from customers to start the proposed project.
• Explaining to external clients any problems related to software functionality and other issues throughout the development stage.
• Assists in monitoring progress of project to ensure agreed deadlines are met; as well as producing weekly progress reports and submitting to clients and project managers, among others.