CANDIDATE MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SECRET TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
Senior RF Analyst responsible for supporting Operations Analysis efforts by developing and utilizing high fidelity Radar Signal
Processing simulations in designing electronic attack (EA) and electronic protection (EP) approaches, and verifying radar mode signal processing performance. Responsible for conducting analysis to identify technology gaps, develop systems requirements, and trade operational benefits of various RF signal processing approaches for Radar/EA/EP.
Analyst will develop solutions for each phase of the find, fix, target, track, engage and assess (F2T2EA) chain using RF technologies. Candidate will develop and execute analysis plans, conduct simulation-based trade studies, and develop executive level reports that quantify the value of current, upgraded and next generation Raytheon systems to the warfighter.
• Minimum 8 years related experience
• Experience with radar systems development with a focus on RF signal processing
• Experience with simulation and analysis of RF sensor systems
• C/C++ programming languages and software development experience
• Experience in RF systems algorithm development
• Experience developing simulations in Unix/Linux environments
• Requires an active DoD Secret Clearance.
• Proficiency with scientific computing environments, models, and/or simulations such as the following: Matlab, 6-DOF Simulations MathCAD, CARPET, Extend or similar tools
• Experience in optimization techniques
• Strong technical writing and oral communication skills
Please E-mail Domenic at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume and a summary of your current work situation if you would like more information about this opportunity.
15 KENNETH MINER DR
WRENTHAM, MA 02093