Description: Unique Skills: Looking for a seasoned/experienced electrical engineer/designer/integrator. The person needs to be proficient in AutoCAD and as a bonus either CATIA and or SmarTeam. Mainly AutoCad and of course experience using Microsoft Word/Excel. Experience / familiarity with Cabin Management Systems, Flight Management Systems, Flight Directors, Autopilots, TCAS, EGPWS, Weather Radar, DME, Transponders, CPDLC, ADS-B, FANS, Electrical generating systems, Cabin Lighting Systems, Communication Systems (HF, VHF, UHF) Satellite Communications, Satellite Television, Cabin WLAN, Cabin LAN, telephony systems, antennas, wire routing. Familiar with FAA and EASA regulatory requirements. Certification background is a bonus.
Education/Experience: Bachelors degree in engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. 5 yrs in the specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad engineering experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors, or 3 yrs in the specific technical discipline with Masters, or 1 yr in the specific technical discipline with PhD.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: 1. Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects
2. Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
3. Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
4. Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
5. Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
6. Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area