Duties & Responsibilities:
This is a Full-time position. He/she will be responsible for the following duties:
- Collaborate with Product Management, Systems Engineering and other discipline leads to develop product requirements, and to extend/design a robust, modular, flexible, and safe product architecture that meets future product capabilities and conforms to overall system constraints.
- Supervise development and testing of products to ensure that the quality of work produced is to a satisfactory level and in line with department, company or group standards and deadlines, such as, but not limited to, International Standards Organization (ISO), Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
- Configuration and Change Management.
- Manage a healthy relationship with Engineering department to provide them with details about what needs to be built, using also their input as a source of inspiration for future deliverables.
- Allocating work in line with an individual’s knowledge, training and experience. Coordinating with the relevant manager to ensure that an individual’s workload is reviewed and all risks mitigated
- Bachelor's of Science in Electrical, Mechanical or Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering, or equivalent.
- 10+ years of experience in aviation products/projects.
- A good understanding of airworthiness regulatory guidelines and design requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding project management skills in aviation industry or other industries that require high-end complex system engineering skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface with customers, vendors, and other internal departments.
- Progressive project management experience in aviation industry.
- Mandarin Chinese speaking preferred but not required.
COMAC America Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices and laws. COMAC America Corporation does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
COMAC America Corporation does not provide any type of work-related visa sponsorship for these positions. At the time of hire, you will be required to provide genuine documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States. COMAC America Corporation employs only individuals who are legally eligible to work in the United States.
Seniority Level: Senior
Industry: High-tech, Internet, Engineering Consulting, Aviation
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Technical Director
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanical Engineering: 10 years
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering: 10 years
- Project Management: 10 years