STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Systems Engineers for open positions in East Aurora, New York.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
The Sr. System Engineer has substantial control over the effectiveness of the overall technical solution (architecture, interfaces and control algorithms) developed to support the customers’ needs.
• Definition and management of system requirements, building physics based models of the system and exercising the models over the entire operational environment, facilitating the other design functions through the decomposition and allocation of requirements and support the integration and test of the resulting system
• The Senior System Engineer will guide the system development through their knowledge of the system as a whole, its operational objectives, the subsystem operation and interfaces, and the technical, financial and schedule constraints
• Lead the functional analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
• Effectively communication these internal design requirement to the other members of the design/project team
• Create system level models, design tools and simulations necessary to support trade studies and solution architectures with customers during early business development efforts
• Lead the identification and definition of all Verification and Validation approaches for the system or subsystem
• Lead the development of subsystem level requirements that are fully traceable to system level requirements. Write specifications to capture these requirements
• Lead system or subsystem level integration and test, including any anomaly investigations
• Create concise reports and proposal write-ups that describe the design decisions and analysis results
• Manage cost accounts as a Cost Account Manager (CAM) or Work Package Manager (WPM) for the system engineering portion of the design tasks
• This includes multiple work packages and management to technical requirements, budget allocation and schedule allocation
• Represent client in a manner consistent with its strong technical reputation
• Operate as a contributing or lead member of in a team of creative, independent individuals
• Maintain and update modeling, sizing and simulation tools required to support each of the business units
• Contribute and participate in training seminars on key technologies and design methods for fellow client engineers
• Bachelor of Science or Masters of Science Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Software or Systems Engineering
• 10 years’ of progressive experience in the field of Engineering is preferred
• Equivalent years’ of experience outside of client will be considered
• Proven general capabilities/competencies in Building Strategic Working Relationships, Planning and Organizing, Customer Focus
• Proven specific capabilities/competencies in Requirements Management, Verification and Validation Methods, Control System Design, Integration and Test
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
East Aurora, NY
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957