Researches, analyzes, designs, and tests component parts, processes, or systems to develop new and/or improve core products. Develops and recommends solutions to well-defined engineering requirements, or for components or segments of a complex product or system, to ensure that design objectives are met. Applies engineering principles based on assigned engineering domain (e.g. mechanical; electrical, chemical, etc.).
1. Bachelor degree (BS) (or Professional Engineer (PE) certificate) in an engineering or science technical discipline.
2. Ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 2-3 years of related experience.
3. Has working knowledge of engineering domain principles and techniques, product functionality, industry practices, regulations, and policies.
4. General knowledge of other related engineering and technical areas.
5. Proficient with engineering design and analysis tools (e.g. computer-aided design or modeling systems); ability to use standard software packages. May require capability using specialized software applications or languages.
? Ability to work with general objectives regarding projects and team goals; applies judgment in selecting procedures and techniques that should be applied. Works collaboratively in a team environment.
? Ability to effectively communicate status, actions, recommendations, and other technical information with clarity and precision. Responsive to inquiries from other engineering and business teams.
? Perform System level Integration and Verification Testing
Key Skills / Qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, aerospace or electrical engineering or a related technical discipline. Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 3 or more years of related experience.
2. Experience with flight control system integration and verification activities; including requirement reviews, test procedure development, automated test script development, test planning/execution and test reporting.
3. Familiar with test automation tools, processes, procedures and standards (DO-178, ARP4754) to support integration and verification activities.
4. Familiar with System and LRU troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
5. Strong communication and interpersonal skills required to coordinate cross functional activities to achieve common goals.
1. Supporting development of Flight Control System Integration and Verification tests; including development of functional and requirement based test procedures, generation and debug of test and post processing scripts.
2. Supporting execution of Flight Control system Integration and Verification tests to support commercial aircraft SOF and certification, including conducting informal (dry-run) and formal test executions, test reporting generation and test failure dispositions.
3. *** Candidate may be required to support shift hours outside of traditional 1st shift hours as assigned. *** Including 3rd shift**
4. Support test failure investigation and problem reporting activities and process.
5. Support requirement development and validation, including review requirements maturity, allocation to appropriate means of verification and compliance
6 month contract
1275 N MANASSERO ST
ANAHEIM, CA 92807