STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Structural Engineers for open positions in Melbourne, Florida.
Note: All candidates must have had secret security clearance in the last five years.
• Analyzes, researches and develops structural engineering specifications involving metals, non-metallic or composite structural materials for product design, or operation of product to include structures, mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and electronics, power plant, armament, heating and ventilating, equipment and maintenance designs
• Analyzes damage tolerance, durability, design allowables and structural modeling
• Specific structural engineering specialties may include dynamics and loads, stability and stress fatigue and thermal analysis
• Tools utilized may include CATIA, IDEAS, ProEngineer and a variety of software applications
• Mid-level Mechanical, Aerospace or Civil Engineer with experience in aerospace static and dynamic structural analysis, structural design, shock, vibration, and fatigue
• Primary responsibilities include support of primarily metallic subsystem and secondary structure design
• 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD
• All positions Require an active DoD Secret clearance
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957