Be a part of the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. If you take pride in your work, want a challenge that inspires your best ideas, and enjoy being part of a winning team, this is the place for you.
We are currently searching for the right talent to fill this opportunity:
Software Engineer 3
(U.S. Citizenship Required*)
• Software developer supporting Training Systems products such as pilot training simulators, maintenance training simulators, instructor operator stations, flight environment simulations. Job will entail full software lifecycle development.
• Many of these programs work in a large scale agile development environment.
• Interim Secret Clearance required at time of hire
• Professional experience with C++, C#, and/or Java.
• Candidates should have good written and verbal communication skills and the ability and desire to work in a team environment.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
A Bachelor’s Degree is required with preferred majors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Electrical Engineering.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job, but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!
MOSELEY TECHNICAL SERVICES INC
7500 S MEMORIAL PKWY STE 215-R
HUNTSVILLE, AL 35802