Try the Advanced Search
Are you a member? Login here!
Job Listing Description
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Optical
for an open position in Bothell, WA:
BS Degree in Optical Engineering, MS or higher preferred
Experience working in an optical development lab
Experience with fiber optic laser systems including fiber handling and splicing
Experience designing and building free space optical diagnostic set ups
Experience characterizing lasers
1. Must have 4-5 years’ experience in the design and build of Fiber Lasers.
2. Must have 4-5 years’ experience in Laser characterization.
3. Experience working in an optical development lab
4. Knowledge of optical principles
5. General familiarity with standard optical and electrical lab equipment
6. BS Degree in Optical Engineering, Physics or other Engineering degree with a concentration on optics, MS or higher preferred; Recommended laser schools:
a. University of Central FL, Clemson, University of Colorado, University of Kansas, Boston University; Montana State
b. Optical schools are Univ of AZ, Univ of Rochester.
Optical Design - Ability to design an optical layout selecting the correct optical elements and positioning them correctly in the design. Use of fundamental principles of optics.
Laser Engineering -Ability to design a laser system and characterize the resulting beam.
t;• Experience designing and building free space optical diagnostic set ups
PDS TECHNICAL SERVICES
2154 N CENTER ST STE 405D
NORTH CHARLESTON, SC 29406
Back to Abbreviated Search Results
Back to Complete Search Results
Back to Advanced Job Search
Phone: (425) 806-5200
is a service of:
C.E. Publications, Inc.
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA
The content of this website is Copyright 2017 C.E. Publications, Inc.