- Mechanical Design Engineer to support the Tactical Missiles Advanced Programs (TMAP) area design effort.
- Tasks will include conceptual and detail design of missile components, systems, and subsystems, and creation of 3D solid models and 2D drawings.
- Effort will require coordination of design(s) with other mechanical / electrical disciplines, familiarity with Solid Rocket Motors (SRMs), SRM suppliers, booster separation systems, and tolerance analysis.
- Must have Active Secret Clearance at time of submittal, preferably within the last 5 years. Please provide status of clearance on resume.
- Candidate should have a Bachelors of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, or 10 years of equivalent experience, and 6-8 years of Computer Aided Design software experience using PRO Engineer / CREO 3.
- Candidate must be capable of creating and interpreting detail, assembly, and installation type drawings, knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing, and experience with manufacturing engineering and fabrication processes.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications is desired.
Grand Prairie, TX
$50.00 - $60.00/HR
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230