- The candidate will perform the unit level test, engineering integration and test, engineering test & evaluation and support system level testing of COTS or custom computing hardware and real-time embedded signal processing firmware/software applications.
- This engineer will be responsible for performing software/firmware development assignments from requirements through final testing.
- This engineer will work with domain experts and military documentation to develop test software requirements, procedures, code and execute the tests.
- This candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing system components using Object Oriented methods in C++.
- This candidate should have an academic background and experience in: digital signal processing implementation, C/C++ programming, and simulation tools such as MATLAB.
- The candidate must have excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills and be able to communicate at both programmatic and technical levels with subordinates, peers, senior management levels and the customer.
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Minimum of 8 years of professional level experience testing hardware subassemblies, nests, cabinets and systems for functional and performance requirements.
- Experience in testing digital signal processing hardware and real-time software applications using C++ Object Oriented design and programming.
- Configuration management and change management experience using ClearCase, ClearQuest and UCM.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret level security clearance.
Simulation tools experience such as Matlab.
$55.00 - $57.00/HR
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230