Recruiter to Contact: Adam Salazar
Job Title: Sr. Engineer
Job Number: 4000
Location: Irvine, CA
Assignment Length: 6 month contract
Analyzes, researches, designs, and tests component parts, processes, or systems to develop new and/or improve core products. Designs products or systems of diverse/difficult scope and complexity using engineering principles based on assigned engineering domain (e.g. mechanical; electrical; chemical, etc.). Develops and recommends solutions to a variety of complex engineering requirements to ensure that design objectives are met. Projects at this level are assigned to develop in-depth knowledge and skills and to build knowledge of the organization, processes, and customers.
Key Skills / Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree (BS) (or Professional Engineer (PE) certificate) in engineering or a science technical discipline. Master’s degree (MS preferred. Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 7-9 years of related experience.
· Has thorough in-depth knowledge of engineering domain principles, concepts, product standards, and techniques, industry practices, regulations, and policies. Ability to apply broad knowledge of other related engineering areas to area of expertise.
· Demonstrated ability to investigate and implement new technologies.
· Proficient with engineering design and analysis tools (e.g. computer-aided design or modeling systems); ability to use standard software packages. May require capability using specialized software applications or languages.
· Ability to establish individual objectives to complete projects and provide status to the team at project milestones. Ability to effectively influence the overall team and functional objectives.
· Ability to effectively communicate and present status, actions, recommendations, and other technical information with clarity and precision. Ability to respond to significant inquiries from customers, regulatory agencies, or marketing/sales teams.
Must have Hydraulic test background and technical writing ability. Perform Qualification testing. developing test procedures, lead test technicians to conduct testing and prepare test reports.
1275 N MANASSERO ST
ANAHEIM, CA 92807