Recruiter to Contact:
Job Title: Hydraulics Test Engineer
Job Number: 159152
Location: Irvine, CA
Assignment Length: contract
Must have Hydraulic test background and technical writing ability. Perform Qualification testing. developing test procedures, lead test technicians to conduct testing and prepare test reports.
Analyzes, researches, designs, and tests component parts, processes, or systems to develop new and/or improve core products. Designs products or systems of diverse/difficult scope and complexity using engineering principles based on assigned engineering domain (e.g. mechanical; electrical; chemical, etc.). Develops and recommends solutions to a variety of complex engineering requirements to ensure that design objectives are met. Projects at this level are assigned to develop in-depth knowledge and skills and to build knowledge of the organization, processes, and customers.
· Bachelors degree (BS) (or Professional Engineer (PE) certificate) in engineering or a science technical discipline. Masters degree (MS preferred. Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 7-9 years of related experience.
· Has thorough in-depth knowledge of engineering domain principles, concepts, product standards, and techniques, industry practices, regulations, and policies. Ability to apply broad knowledge of other related engineering areas to area of expertise.
· Demonstrated ability to investigate and implement new technologies.
· Proficient with engineering design and analysis tools (e.g. computer-aided design or modeling systems); ability to use standard software packages. May require capability using specialized software applications or languages.
· Ability to establish individual objectives to complete projects and provide status to the team at project milestones. Ability to effectively influence the overall team and functional objectives.
· Ability to effectively communicate and present status, actions, recommendations, and other technical information with clarity and precision. Ability to respond to significant inquiries from customers, regulatory agencies, or marketing/sales teams.
6 month contract
1275 N MANASSERO ST
ANAHEIM, CA 92807