STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Associate Engineers for open positions in East Aurora, New York.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
• The Associate Engineer will contribute to the analysis, conceptual design, development, and test of complex control hardware used on military, commercial and NASA vehicles and equipment
• The Associate Engineer will operate as part of a design/development team, which includes other Department engineers
• The incumbent may be assisted by drafters, technicians, and others who assist in specific assignments
• In the early stages of a new program, the project team will consult with the customer, establish the problem statement, conceive of potential hardware solutions to the problem, often through extensive trade studies, and then create a successful technical proposal
• This phase is critical in that it establishes the basis for future design, and for contract negotiations
• Under the technical direction of the team's lead Engineer, the Associate Engineer will then contribute to the evolution of the conceptual design, technical project planning, detail design, and development testing, using prescribed methods, performing specific portions of the overall program effort
• For training and developmental purposes, the incumbent may receive assignments that include some work that is typically of a higher level
• This could be a great opportunity for a recent graduate
• Minimum of a BS Degree, preferably in Mechanical, Aeronautical or Electrical Engineering
• Must show self-starting instincts, an aptitude for creative synthesis, and the ability to utilize and quickly learn advanced design and/or analysis techniques
• A basic knowledge of closed loop control systems, mechanical hardware design, and good communication skills are also desirable
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
East Aurora, NY
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957