The task is to perform VHDL code inspections to a designed FPGA and write a code review procedure/update to show how the specific sections of code are linked back to and verifies requirements. The requirement specification exists so the task is code inspections and requirement tracing.
• Obtains a substantial skill base, highly proficient knowledge and a competent understanding of electrical engineering expertise, standards, design process & procedures, tools, principles and theories to complete engineering tasks associated with Electrical or Electro-Optical products.
• Create, develop and design complex electrical circuits or subsystems which require a broad detailed knowledge of several fields (i.e. electrical systems, image science, multi-platform) with focus on the area of electronics.
• Demonstrates proficiency at performing root cause analysis and initiating corrective measures relating to the electronics during all phases of development and field installation.
• Provide significant technical leadership to design review preparation, execution, and timely action item closure for complex issues
• Experience in FPGA/VHDL design/architecture
• Experience in device physics and active remote sensing techniques (i.e. laser/lidar) is a plus
• Experience in analog circuitry or power supply design
• Experience with RF transmitters, receivers, filters (both lumped element and microstrip/stripline), up-conversion and down-conversion techniques, and antenna design.
• Knowledge of design techniques for RF receivers, LNAs, filters, mixers, PLLs, local oscillators, and RF detection circuits.
• Knowledge of RF system principles as applied to the analysis and development of models for validation of designs prior to physical fabrication and test
• Lead multi-disciplined teams through development of performance requirements, circuit design/analysis and test troubleshooting.
• Effectively communicate technology applications and benefits to a wide audience including customers and senior management.
• Ability to effectively communicate technology applications and benefits to a wide audience including customers and senior management.
Years of Experience
Minimum Degree Required
153 PARLIAMENT LOOP STE 1001
LAKE MARY, FL 32746