• Responsible for installations for aircraft systems with an emphasis on component installation and water and waste systems.
• Qualified candidates must have experience with component requirement definition, qualification testing, and supplier management.
• In addition to experience with water/waste system and component design as well as general component installation design, the ideal candidate would have a high level of proficiency with CATIA V5 and the tubing and sheet metal design work benches from initial conceptual layouts and routing through detailed design.
• Must be able to interpret and generate system schematics and should have experience aircraft integration with multiple other aircraft design organizations.
• Experience with ARP 4754A ,the ability to create/decompose requirements, and the V & V on these requirements is preferred.
Experience/Education: • Bachelor’s degree in engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.