STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Electrical Engineers for open positions in Melbourne, Florida.
Note: All candidates must have has secret security clearance in the last five years.
• Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, systems, and networks
• Designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes
• Strong MS Office skills, strong technical writing abilities, must be willing to relocate to Palmdale in approx. 1-2 years
• Knowledge of electrical harness continuity testing, MIL-STD-810 testing, fiber optic testing, data communication cable and coaxial cable testing, and basic programming ability desired
• Experience in support of aerospace electrical subsystem design or test operations
• Level 2: 2 Years’ with Bachelors in Science Electrical Engineering; 0 Years’ with Masters
• Level 3: 5 Years’ with Bachelors in Science Electrical Engineering; 3 Years’ with Masters; 0 Years’ with PhD
• Position requires an active DoD Secret clearance
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957