- Conducts or participates in the research, design, development, and testing of COTS or custom computing hardware and/or other electrical components.
- Develops designs as the Hardware Architect f for the installation of components and assemblies into chassis, racks, cabinets, workstations, customer facilities, and/or shelters.
- Plans, directs, reviews and coordinates preparation of project documentation to ensure customer contract and company requirements are met.
- Prepares specifications, evaluates vendors, and analyzes test reports.
- The successful candidate will possess general knowledge in Circuit Design including Input and Output, Standard interfaces, Interconnects, and PWB design and manufacture.
- Candidate will possess the ability to implement designs and changes to designs under general guidance and direction.
- Candidate may have a general knowledge of test equipment and should posses good oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Candidate should be familiar with all phases of design specifically Cabinet design
- 6+ years of experience with Hardware/Interconnect design
$35.00 - $65.00/HR
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230