Location: Savannah, GA
Pay Rate: $58/hr - $63/hr
Duration: Long Term Contract
-This position will review designs for Electrical Systems aspects.
-Activities include interacting and coordinating with DERs/ARs during a certification project, coordinating, tracking and completing certification tasks, writing certification plans, test plans, test reports and preparing related paperwork and forms.
-The ideal candidate will have:
-At least one (1) year experience with certification activities associated with STC projects
-Experience with aircraft interior outfitting preferred.
-Current Electrical Systems DER/AR designation preferred
-EWIS experience desirable
Education and Experience Requirements:
-Bachelors degree in engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. See Other Requirements in Job Description. 5 yrs in the specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad engineering experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors, or 3 yrs in the specific technical discipline with Masters, or 1 yr in the specific technical discipline with PhD.
1. Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects
2. Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
3. Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
4. Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
5. Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
6. Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area.
1. Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred
2. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230