As an Electrical Drafter/Designer your responsibilities will be to create Printed Wiring Board (PWB) schematic documentation using Mentor Graphics DxDesigner and layout the PWB design in Mentor Graphics Expedition software.
• Technical or Associate’s Degree in Electrical Drafting/Design.
• Two years minimum experience with Mentor Graphics DxParts, DxDesigner and Expedition design tools.
• Two years minimum experience with DownStream Technologies Blue Print Drawing Editor.
• Microsoft Office experience.
• Ability to obtain a clearance which requires US Citizenship as a pre-requisite.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
• Strong electrical skills.
• Strong business ethics, personal organization and trustworthiness.
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, and time management skills.
• Possess an understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
• Strong understanding/knowledge of the IPC PWB specifications.
• Strong understanding of PWB fabrication Process.
• Understanding of Teamcenter PLM toolsets.
• Exposure to production/factory floor environment
• Exposure to or interest in ammunition, reloading, or shooting sports.
402 N B ST
FAIRFIELD, IA 52556